Started using Adobe Photoshop since 2000, and even with multi job changes, the passion of graphic design never stopped growing within me.
The passion of delivering the clients with high quality services and work with them side by side as partners helped me expand my knowledge by learning I other design related software such as Inkscape, Adobe Illustrator and even Adobe InDesign and develop a wider idea about what the clients want to show! And how they want to do it! And at the end deliver innovative branding.
Education & Certification
- Analytical Problem Solving and Design Thinking, Fullbridge University
- Blended Learning with edX, EDX
- Communicating Strategically, Purdue University
- Digital Branding and Engagement, Curtin University
- Digital Transformation for Leaders, LinkedIn
- Government Innovation Labs for Future Development, Mohammed Bin Rashid Centre for Government Innovation (MBRCGI)
- Intellectual Property Law and Policy, University of Pennsylvania
- Introduction to Marketing, University of British Columbia
- Machine Learning for Data Science and Analytics, Columbia University in the City of New York
- RPA, AI, and Cognitive Tech for Leaders, National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA)
- Statistical Thinking for Data Science and Analytics, Columbia University in the City of New York
- Strategic Partnerships, National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA)
- The Science of Everyday Thinking, The University of Queensland